Sunday, March 18, 2012

My deals and steals from Just Between Friends Sale

I got these VANS Grey and Blue Shoes for $3!  Dean hasn't taken them off since I got home.   Look at the bottom of them.  Barely used! I was SO excited to find these!


THREE Shirts and TWO pairs of shorts for Beau....$6! I spent about $50 on clothes for him and I got about 17 pairs of shorts and 19 shirts
$3.00 for this Shirt and Shorts outfit
Quicksliver Shorts just $5 each!


My friend score this Ergo Wrap for $40. It is LIKE BRAND NEW! That's a HUGE savings!
I also got a Radio Flyer Trike $10, a Fabric baby gate $8, Tons of Toy Story toys for $3 each, a huge dresser/night stand/mirror $100 (This is going to be my project sand it down repaint it and new knobs I am super excited) and TONS of clothes!  Including a few things for myself for $3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment