Saturday, March 10, 2012

My CVS Trip today.

One of the best things about couponing is never NEEDING anything.  I get asked ALL the time "So you must be shopping every day to score these kinds of deals?"  Actually at first I visted 3 stores a week....Now I maybe 1 store a week.  Sometimes I have "No Buy Week" Where I purchase anything no matter how good of a deal it is.   Also now that I have a little stockpile of stuff I can wait until things are SUPER cheap before I purcahse them.  This week there was some fun ECB (Extra Care Bucks) at CVS so I splurge and purchased some things I didn't really need to show you how to score big at places like CVS.

Here's what I bought: Not all I bought is in the picture :-) Note the reusable bag!  More tips on that in the next blog!

2-Packs of 4 SoftSoap bar soap
1-Venus Razor (comes with 2-3 razors)
1-Biore Face Wash
1-Biore strips
3- Garnier Fructis products (Hair spray, Shampoo and Conditioner)
4- Snickers Easter Eggs (Saving for Easter Baskets)
1-Case of Water


My first trasnaction I purchased:

Venus Razor               Price  $9.99
Use $2/1 coupon from P&G insert 3/4/121

Garnier                      Price 3/$10
Purchase 3
Used $2/2 coupo from the CVS coupon printer (red coupon machine by the front door)
_________________________________________________________________
Total $17.19
I received $8.00 in ECB
(Receive $5 for the Venus Razor and $3 when you buy 3 Garnier products)

Transaction 2

Biore' strips                                                         Price 2/$14
Biore' Face Wash                                                Price 2/$14
Used Buy Biore Strips Get a Face Wash FREE coupon Smart Source 3/4/12

SoftSoap 4 pk                                                      Price 2/$7
SoftSoap 4pk                                                       Price 2/$7
________________________________________________________ 
Use $8.00 in ECB's
Total $ 6.39
(Receive $5 in ECB when you buy 2 softsoap products)

Transaction 3 (No one was at the store this transaction was a bonus I would of only done two if there was a line and used the $5 ECB next week)

4-Snickers Easter eggs                                Price 2/$1
Used (2) .25/2 coupon printed from the CVS coupon center

1-24pk case of water                                  Price $2.44
__________________________________________________
Use $5 ECB
Total $.14

That's $45.44 worth of product for $23.72 (My total was less because when I picked up my meds a $5 off a $15 purchase printed out)

No comments:

Post a Comment