Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Foods Co 2/29-3/6/12 Savings

Foods Co savings for 2/29-36/12

New Ad's new deals!  This ad proves that grocery store's plan sales based on current coupons to drag you into the store.  Good thing for me, they don't have to drag me into Foods Co.  I actually LOVE this store.  It's not a bright and beautiful store like Save Mart HOWEVER you can save a pretty penny there!  A few months back before I started couponing I decide I would give Foods Co a try to see if I could save any money by shopping at THAT store . You know THAT store is the store that you think I will NOT shop there....E V E R! There use to be a Foods Co in Visalia and it was THE worst smelling store.  I was down right Unhealthy.  I was on a mission to start saving no matter  how bad the store smelled.  It was a extra 6 minutes from WinCo to Foods Co.  I honestly went into knowing it was going to be awful.  Much to my surprise it wasn't half bad!  That trip I saved around $40 without clipping one coupon! I was sure it was because I didn't buy as much as I normally do.  Shopping trip number two came and I saved $40 AGAIN without clipping anything!  At that point I was hooked!  The store is a lot like WinCo with a warehouse feel, not to bad!  Try it!  If I haven't convince you yet..... Use this ad to price match at Walmart.  If you are one of the lucky few with a super Walmart they WILL price match produce as well!!


This weeks deals include:

Belvita                                            Price             $2.98
(Use $1/1 coupon from Smart Source 2/26/12 insert)
Final price  $1.98

Kraft Milk Bites                            Price              $2.48
(Use $.75/1 coupon from Smart Source 2/26/12 insert)
Final price $1.73

Philadelphia Cooking Creme      Price                $2.28
(Use $.55/1 coupon from Smart Source 2/26/12 insert)
Final Price $ 1.73

Kraft Fresh Take                        Price                 $2.50
(Use $1/1 coupon from Smart Source 2/26/12 insert)
Final Price $1.50

Philadelphia Indulgence              Price             $2.50
(Use $.75/1 coupon from Smart Source 2/26/12 insert)
Final price $1.75

Frito's and Cheeto's                     Price   2/$3
Purchase 3 (The price will be $1.50 each even if you purchase 3)
(Use $1.50/3 coupon from Moments To Save 2/26/12 insert)
Final price $1.00 each (Total $3/3)

Pepsi brand 24 packs.                 Price $5.98
Purchase 2
(Use $1.50/3 coupon from Moments To Save 2/26/12 insert)
Final Price $4.99 each (Total $9.98) that comes to $.21 per can

Gevalia Coffee                          Price $6.98
(Use $2/1 coupon from Smart Source 2/26/12 insert)
Final Price $4.98


DEALS WORTH NOTING:
General Mills Cereal         Price $2.28
(Go to General Mills website sign up for their savings coupon and save even MORE! typically they have $1/3 which would make them $1.92 each )

Tide                                     Price $3.98
(HOLD your breath on this deal because this Sunday the makers of Tide (Procter and gamble) will be releasing a new savings book and the last time prices were this low I got bottles of Tide for $1.99 and $2.48 each )

Old Spice and Secret deodorant     Price $1.98
(Also made by Procter and Gamble....hold tight for possibly more savings after Sunday's coupons... Last time I got these for $.48 cents and $.98)

Always and Tampax                      Price  $2.98
Also a Procter and Gamble product

Old Spice and Gillette body wash   Price $2.98
Also a Procter and Gamble product

Crest toothpaste and Oral B toothbrushes Price $2.68
Also a Procter and gamble product




The coupons being used are from Sunday Feb 26th paper. If you happen to score some Foods Co deals this week do NOT throw the Ad away just yet! The GREAT thing about grocery store ad's is you can use two weeks of coupons in one ad. (Example you can use the coupons you collected in Feb 26ths paper on some deals and when you get the March 4th paper you can use new coupons to score MORE deals! Two sets of deals from one sale ad!) As we build our coupon collection together you will see more and more deals. Don't be discouraged if there is nothing you buy on sale or in the coupons this week. It took about a month before I was purchasing more than half my items with a coupons. Baby steps so you don't get overwhelmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment